inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

mars vs. venus

me. ; in it to win it.

you. ; in it to win it.

--10 months later.--

me. ; in it to win it.

you. ; in it with someone else.

result. ; me...broken
you...careless.
---------------------------------------
days do not go by w/o me thinking about what we had.
how you fucked up,
how i fucked up.

how you hurt me,
how i hurt you.

&& i hate myself daily . b/c i allow myself to hurt.
i hurt b/c of you. && you have no idea.
i try to compare them all to you, && in the end
they dont live up to my expectations leaving me alone, again.
i try to keep busy just so i dont think about it.
i try to LOOK for what i should just stumble across.
b/c of you can i believe in love. can i?
did you love me?
some questioned if we really were in love...
4 months.
can you put a time limit on love.?
was is lust.?
we werent having sex.
so was it love?
is it love that im feeling?
im confused, bewildered, my guard is up.
i feel like ....like...idk what i feel like.
like the word VOID is tattooed
across my heart.
when will i stumble across someone.
if you wanted to resume what we had why would i let you?
why would i be so stupid to allow you to come back
when ever you feel like it. when its convenient for you..
why should i do that to myself.?
i already feel stupid enough.
when will i ever understand.
when will you ever understand.
....mars vs. venus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.