inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

*side-eye*

okayy soooooo friendships have been on a rollercoaster ride the last few weeks.
i have NEVER
had to
deal
with the amount
of drama
that has presented itself
to me in these past few weeks.

who's real.
what's real.

lies.deceit.fake.fraud.gilded.scrutiny...etc.

its becoming a snowball effect & im bout
to chop that sucka in HALF.

i aint got the time for it. so imma sit back relax, & make shit happen.
aint got the time to be side-eyeing peeps that are suppose to be my friends

#aintgotthetimeforit.

im as real as it gets. you aint gonna find me in NO mess.
no enemies. no fights.
i aint got the time for it.

but just remember this ONE thing ;
k a r m a is a b i t c h.

that is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.