inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

to hear it from another....

so i just had a conversation with my good friend.
we'll call her.....diana ross :)

she opened my eyes very WIDELY.

if he could just move on && LEAVE me so quickly,
who's to say he wouldnt do it AGAIN if we got back together.
cuz he CLEARLY would be hurting JAMIE's ass if he dropped her as
soon as i got back.
he's a jerk.
point blank period
....&& i just need to dead that shit.
no more sad b.s.
so more sulking b.s.
from now on its all abt independence.
im a woman.
a woman who deserves the WORLD,
&& if ONE sorry nigga dont wanna give it to me
then a MAN will.
no more crying.
no more wishing.
no more waiting.
its over.
this is the end.
she said to BE single.
enjoy it.
it'll be good for me.....
so ima do just that.
ima be SINGLE.
ima do ME.
ima find myself. & im not gonna officially DATE anyone
for a WHILE.
i need time for myself.
IM whats important right now.
so i hope i get into berklee on the 31 && if i dont
then HELLO ATLANTA. either way, im BLOWIN the popsicle stick on VA && NC.
so new life. new me. NOONE knows me. && thats whats gonna be the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.