inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

is boo-boo the fool written on my forehead.?

NEGRO SLAVESS.....
shitttttt..
witcho cryin asss !!!
(inside joke...nvm)

anyway..

so basically i dont feel like elaborating on whats
goin on, soooo ill prob do it tomorrow.
but for the most part
i cannot
deal with
the
incompetent.
you lie. therefore you are a liar.

females...messy as they wanna be.
its fine. i peeped ya game.
wish i woulda figured out sooner.
...should read btwn the lines.
got outta dodge.
silly me.
now im dealin wit ya dumbass for no apparent reason.
waste of my damn time.
ughhhh
witchoooo cryin ass !!!
*RIP Carol's Dog*
-lmaooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.