inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i wish...

i wish i could run away.
i wish i could travel.
i wish i could be in love.
i wish i could sing all day.
i wish i could meet Trey Songz.
i wish i could meet someone as real as me.
i wish i could go do my music right now.
i wish i could work with Keri Hilson right now.
i wish i could work up the nerve to make HIM see me.
i wish i could work up the nerve to let HIM go for sure.
i wish i could lay on the beach.
i wish i were in california.
i wish i were in nyc.
i wish i were in miami.
i wish i were in atlanta.
i wish i were in las vegas.
i wish i were a dolphin.
i wish i had a horse.
i wish......that all my wishes could come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.