inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Monday, November 23, 2009

follow the yellow brick road.

...when i hear my text message
ring, "new message from thee.f***.up"
it makes me laugh.
why are you texting me?
it makes me laugh really hard.
&& i look at myself in the mirror
&& i smile.
i am doing perfectly fine without him.

i could really careless about the small
talk, really.
it doesnt excite me.
i dont sit and wonder
...."maybe he wants me back."
hell to the no.
not now.
not ever.
that crap is done-zo.
...i dont even wanna be his
friend.
i feel absolutely nothing.

he says im mean now &&
have no sense of humor.
no doofus.
im mean to YOU.
i will not laugh or smile
or enjoy anything you say.
what for?
WHAT FOR?
we not cool.
we not friends.
we not homies.
im not calling you on yer birthday.
im not wishing you a merry christmas && a happy new year.
i dont care what you do.
i dont care abt yer life.
thats not my concern anymore.
YOU made that decision.
NOT me.
so no good luck's.
no see you later's.
no talk to you later after this convo is done.
cuz i d o n t c a r e.
get on with yer life.
enjoy yer frugal ass snowbunny.
enjoy yer frugal ass life.
you miss me. i can bet money on it.
well....
adios busterrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.