inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Monday, November 2, 2009

spotless mind.

here i go again, wanting you back.
even though you broke my heart.....

i fell in love with a man wearing a disguise.
&& it came crumbling down before my eyes...

your my eternal sunshine.
but the only thing in life that i despise....
wish i had a spotless mind.
forget our memories..
i just wanna spotless mind.

walking by the places we used go.
sparked a memory of us...
&& how you filled my heart with just one smile.
emptied it all out with a simple lie...

the only way to let go..
is to vacate you from my heart and soul.
&& if our paths should ever cross once again..
i wouldn't know youu at all
cuz there's no recollection of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.