inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i knew.

i knew you wanted her.
from the beginning,
i
knew.
thats why i always brought it up

but no.

time && time again..
it was a NO.

you lied.

smh.

karma's gonna get you boy.
YOU L I E D.

now im standing here with my heartbroken.

&& you know what? im content with that.
theres a reason you didnt make it in my future.
i WILL be somebody. a famous somebody. a rich somebody.
congratulations on a life of struggle. i'll surely be breezing through.
have a great time with that.
xoxo,
a successful and beautiful black woman that you will
REGRET
eff'ing over. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.