inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Friday, January 1, 2010

duck.duck.drunkk.

soooo i just got homee from a house partyyy,
&& of course im not regularrrrly properrrly functioningggg.

i feel like snogginggg..

i wondr if yer wondr ing hwat that meanss? haha. look it up dummyy.

anywooo.

i have a new friend!
i'll call him....hmmm..
'jack rabbitt'

he's veryyy sweet. && i enjoyed how he opend up to me today
we'll be such good friends. yay.
haha.

it was new years day yestrday & now its 2010. wow.
#in2010 its OVER betwn me && HIM .
i refuse to let him fill my mind btcuz iat this point its a lil
ridiculous ya know? like why am i hanging on to absolutely n o t h i n g good
for me in the long run.
there perfect for each other
&& i need someone BETTER
REALER
&& who loves me forreal.
i promise myself.
no more tears. no more time wasted on thoughts of him.
i promise. i promieseeee.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.