inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

in the eye of the beholder.

you make me feel so different.
&& its weird because i havent seen you in 3 weeks.
...havent touched you.
...havent held you.
...havent seen you laugh.
...havent seen you frown.

&& its totally weird.

we talk EVERYDAY.
...just like we promised. :)

i guess i can say yer growing
into my little infatuation. lol

when i'm all alone, surrounded with my own thoughts
i think ;
"You dont need the heart breaks or all the pain, you dont deserve the crying and all those bad things. your heart deserves to be taken care of by a pair of loving hands, so leave that BOY alone, since he hurt you, and go find a real man."
..&& call me crazy , but im starting to want that to be youu.

please dont hurt me.
please dont lie.
please be there for me.
please dont make me cry.
i swore i'd never let another,
capture my heart.
but if i take a chance on you,
please dont leave me alone
in the dark.

xoxo.
-my.jersey.boy.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.