inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

mr.right??

soooo i never paid you any attention until now.
i wonder why?

i wonder if i had, what'd it'd be like now?

soooo ill just call youu 'my jersey boyy'

so we met at a party i was clearrrlyyy in NO state of knowing what was up.
but soon after i realized it was youu.

i knew you were sweet && said all the right things
...but i was blinded && hurt from what HE'D done....

but now that im slowly getting over it...im slowly falling into youu.

and that makes me smile.

the 'good morning babe' texts FAITHFULLY everyday? makes me smile.

i cant wait to see what #2010 will bring.
but im happy yer my friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.