inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Monday, October 26, 2009

we dont save them hoes ; we let 'em go.

&& i promised myself i would not
cry.
youu insist on making a fool of me.

lies.
all lies.

theres nothing he could say. first the picture; then the video..&& now the comments...plus the stuff i dont even know abt?

nahh...
ill pass on the heartbreak this go 'round sir.
i'd like to get off this flight immediately.

im done making excuses for you when i know yer wrong.
&& i wont even let you make me believe i've done anything
wrong
because guess what?
...i know i havent.

so have yer fun.
play yer little games.
i hope she enjoys youu.

..&& i hope he enjoys me.

goodbye sweet love, hello to someone new.

..&& a wise man once told me...
'erase...replace...embrace...new face.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.