inside my world...

inside my world lives a simple girl just trying to make her way through life.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the rain.

i see no
stars
up in
the skyy ;
everything is cloudyy.

your ambiance
is exuding....
..that a storm is
brewing.

your eyes
have told a thousand
lies.
..i believed youu loved me.

youu filled my heart
with so much pain
..left me all alone in
the r a i n.

why wont you save me ?
save me from this pain ?

youu knew that i was weak..
yet you took advantage of me.
&& now that i cant breathe..
im blinded i cant see.
you let me walk alone..
now im caught up in this
storm.
my heart wont be the same..
cuz its drowning in
the r a i n.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one...it was beautiful. I can understand that feeling. I can dig that pain.

    ReplyDelete

.::.breathe.music.::.

music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.